Read the press release here: www.armedforcesteaparty.com
10. Jerry Sandusky - He represents all that is wrong with college sports today. There should be a prison just for guys like him to suffer the way they made others suffer.
9. Bill Maher - Nothing funny about a hate filled human that attacks anyone and anything that is decent. The guy has a issues and it's sad people still watch his show.
8. MSNBC - the entire network has gone far left wacko with the "lean forward" nonsense and the stupid TV ads about socialism as a vertue. You have a handful of people that hate all that is the sprit of America and our culture of success.
7. Public Unions - They have become the den of the lazy and the new welfare. Far too many of us are over paying (via taxes) bus drivers to strike and teachers to complain.
6. Political Correctness - Merry Christmas...enough said!
5. The enviromental movement - These folks are out to make America a third rate economy hamstrung by the science of personal agenda vs. real science. We should be exporting oil shale and natural gas and leading the world not pushing electric cars no one buys that catch on fire in the name of a fraud study on polar bears.
4. Cell Phones - They are turning our kids into rude little zombies..we need to take a stand. You can't walk in a store without a kid bumping into you texting. Remember when kids waited until the adult passed before entering or leaving a room?
3. Politics - It's become a game of power and money and the inmates are running the prison....this has to change in 2012.
2. Ron Paul - Sorry but this guy is the end of the conservative movement if he gets any traction. Can you even fathom someone saying they would not protect the jews in WWII? This guy is up there with Irans Amedinejad. You're 76 Ron, go take the anti-jew and anti-civil rights stuff back to south Texas bro!
1. Obama - No president has let America down more than him. The non-stop agenda to destroy us from within and rebuild a new socialist version of America is shameful!
Well the more that leaks out the more it appears this guy is a real threat to the conservative movement and has some deep closet issues with race.
This recent article from Slate asks some great questions:
I think it's time the media take a deep, hard and probing look at all that is Paul and some of the folks that associate with him. He has tried to duck, dudge, lie and walk away from the god Aweful things his letters have said and I for one feel if it walks like a duck....it's a racist!
I've hed this guy on our www.attack-watch .com list for some time but it's
high time America get an introduction to the dark underbelly that is Ron Paul and I encourage you to look at all the racist writings and uber liberal forigen policy rants that make up his core values.
It's bad enough being a creepy old man, but wrap that in a david koresh and jim jones style cult following and you have the makings of one of Americas worst political figures!
Folks I have broke away from the AFTP and wanted to share whywith some more background. I was brought on to grow what is a one person facebook page to a formal group. I used countless contacts in the TP movement to establish some framework to grow and establish a formal organization to no avail.
In fact AFTP is a one person social media website; thats it. No formal bi-laws, org. chart, filings to be a 501c4 or any other formal tea party rules like the other major true tea parties out there. In short it's one guys personal facebook page with a neat name.
Next, while I trired many times to reach out and establish a strat plan and formal organizational structure it fell on deaf ears and the facebook AFTP wants to just be a one man social media page vs. a true tea party organization and we had to move on.
Last, there is a need there to appease the Ron Paul crowd and unlike all major tea parties that do not recognize him as Tea party AFTP just is worried about angry threads from Ron Paul fans. The same thing other formal tea party sites don't tolerate is being accepted there.
That said I'm out and encourage you check the website for updates going forward. www.armedforcesteaparty.com I'll be decidingthe best plan to represent our veterans and military with a formal team and organizational structure going forward. until then vist me here or on
Folks the media is going full out with more and more evidence about Ron paul and the racist writings in his news letters. I've said for months this guy is a fake and just a big a threat the America as Obama and as each day passes I'm proven right! Here is what we know as fact:
1. The letters and racist writings did happen
2. They where in his newsletters
3. He profited from those letters
4. He promoted those letters
5. He denies he wrote any of it
So question now is does a 30 year career politico get away with the time tested DC version of hide and seek with plusable denial as his out because he did not sign the letters. My guess is the voters will associate race and Paul more and more and all he has left is the Ron Paul book tour of 2012. That was the plan all along anyway, this stunt Predidential run was about making millions for his PAC and his pocket so lets all hope the voters run him off in the next few weeks given the shrill factor alone from this guy!
Folks it looks like the love affair the Ron Paul folks wanted with Tea party members but never happen is about to implode! His members tried for months to tell us Tea Party members he was "tea", the he created "tea" and that all things "tea" go through Paul.
Fact is he never was Tea Party material and this entire carade was a weak attempt to pander to us to inflate his money bomb empire and fill his PAC with dollars outside the libertarian base that has always been as loyal as they are loud.
Well his Planet Paulbots are now starting an internet forum and facebook fight with tea party Patriots and us in the TP as a whole due to his refusal to ayyend their Presidential tele-townhall. One such post making the rounds claims a "former" military commando invetsigated TPP and found they are not a real tea party organization. This is laughable to the normal mind but on planet Paul it's this kind of warped thinking with no basis in fact that plays to the lemming base of about....????? ummmm 6% I guess.
Fact is the Bogus attempt to highjack the TP early on by Paulbots and claim we got our core values from him set the tone for the utter contempt we hold him and his followers to this day. His message was overrated in 1988 and remains so today but he does have a very active and hyper-aggressive core base that now seems hell bent on implosion by picking a fight with us in the Tea Party because we don't embrace kooks, wignuts, and uber social liberals. As conservatives we also don't do well with these same uber social liberals tacting left of Obama on national security while telling us they are the "real" conservatives. The Revolution as they refer to the Paul movement is about to self destruct is my prediction!
|Bold - Brash - Funny||