First some great flip-flops:
2008: “Navy Seal Team 6 is Cheney’s private assassination team.”
2011: “I put together Seal Team 6 to take out Bin Laden.”
2008: “Bin Laden is innocent until proven guilty, and must be captured alive and given a fair trial.”
2011: “I authorized Seal Team 6 to kill Bin Laden.”
2008: “Guantanamo is entirely unnecessary, and the detainees should not be interrogated.”
2011: “Vital intelligence was obtained from Guantanamo detainees that led to our locating Bin Laden.”
Now some fun facts:1. You have to show an ID to get a book signed by F.L.O.T.U.S. but not to vote according to her husband???? Ummm, ask a liberal why that is and watch them blow their stack!
2. The avg. price of gas when Obama took office was $1.85, now it’s up 100% to $3.70 a gallon!
3. Since Obama took office those unemployed over 52 weeks is at 30%!
4. $500 million (ish) what he pissed away on Solyndra.
5. That “he” Killed Bin Laden, last we checked it was Seal Team 6 and 100′s of others supporting that mission.
6. He has spent more then his past in debt the the past 41 Presidents combined…..$5 trillion total!
7. $454,000,000,000 is what he spent on just interest on our debt in 2011.
8. The real unemployment rate is around 19% in America when you count those that have stopped looking or dropped off the rolls we use to count.
9. 7345, the number of times he has blamed Bush. Note to President: Weak azz followers blame others, leaders don’t blame they lead!
10. “The private sector is doing fine” ~ BHO 8, June, 2012
Friends I only posted 10 facts about Mr. Obama, I encourage you to share these with all you know today because four more years of this guy running something other then a community bake sale will destroy this country. He is the most unprepared and in over his head President in the history of this country. He leads by speech and prepared notes, sound bites, and measured statements that have been tested via sample polls. This entire mess is because we elected a guy that never ran a business, never held any major board or executive position, and served a whopping 2 years as a Senator.
More at www.victorluebker.comVictor Luebker, Founder and ChiefArmed Forces Tea Party